The HEADNORTH Blog
Posted 9th April 2015
The team had covered ten miles by last night and today fought through an ice maze to reach 19 miles from the Pole. Read more...
Posted 8th April 2015
Lewis Moody speaks to us from the ice as the team reach the halfway point Read more...
Posted 7th April 2015
Day 3 of the trek, and the team covers 9 miles of choppy ice, racing the clock to make camp before a whiteout Read more...
Posted 6th April 2015
The trek started dramatically, with an emergency crash landing and helicopter transfer to the start point Read more...
- Alan Chambers' Post Expedition report
- We made it!
- Audio Diary: 5 miles from the North Pole
- Audio Diary: Update from Charlie Birkett
- Audio Diary: Josh Lewsey
- Audio Diary: Lewis Moody
- Audio Diary: Danny Grewcock
- Audio Diary: Charlie Birkett
- Longyearbyen to Ice Camp Barneo
- Svalbard preparations