Alan Chambers' Post Expedition report
Posted 16th April 2015
In the final headnorth audio diary, expedition leader Alan Chambers MBE FRGS looks back at the epic adventure the team have been on.
"In the last ten years, this was the toughest North Pole challenge I've led, because of the weather, the conditions, the poor visibility. The team were very strong, mentally and physically, which enabled us to finish the trip on an incredible high." After 4-5 days of very poor weather, the sun came out as the team approached the Pole. In Alan's words: "An incredible way to finish a fantastic adventure."
- Alan Chambers' Post Expedition report
- We made it!
- Audio Diary: 5 miles from the North Pole
- Audio Diary: Update from Charlie Birkett
- Audio Diary: Josh Lewsey
- Audio Diary: Lewis Moody
- Audio Diary: Danny Grewcock
- Audio Diary: Charlie Birkett
- Longyearbyen to Ice Camp Barneo
- Svalbard preparations