Audio Diary: 5 miles from the North Pole
Posted 10th April 2015
The team are spending the night just 5 miles from the Pole, after encountering difficult ice obstacles along the way.
They had to find a way to crossing significant ice walls, then work around crossing a river that had been recently formed by breaking ice. They eventually found a way through and are now at camp for the night.
Listen to Charlie's update here:
Keep the team going through the last 5 miles by donating here!
- Alan Chambers' Post Expedition report
- We made it!
- Audio Diary: 5 miles from the North Pole
- Audio Diary: Update from Charlie Birkett
- Audio Diary: Josh Lewsey
- Audio Diary: Lewis Moody
- Audio Diary: Danny Grewcock
- Audio Diary: Charlie Birkett
- Longyearbyen to Ice Camp Barneo
- Svalbard preparations