Audio Diary: Josh Lewsey
Posted 9th April 2015
The team had covered ten miles by last night and today fought through an ice maze to reach 19 miles from the Pole.
Despite poor visibility in the morning, the team was pleased with the distance covered. In the afternoon, they came to an ice maze, which they had to pull their 60kg sledges through in order to continue on their route.
They’re now only 19 miles from the North Pole!
- Alan Chambers' Post Expedition report
- We made it!
- Audio Diary: 5 miles from the North Pole
- Audio Diary: Update from Charlie Birkett
- Audio Diary: Josh Lewsey
- Audio Diary: Lewis Moody
- Audio Diary: Danny Grewcock
- Audio Diary: Charlie Birkett
- Longyearbyen to Ice Camp Barneo
- Svalbard preparations