Posted 9th March 2015
The headnorth trek is less than a month away, and Lewis and Danny are in full training mode at the gym.
Today's workout was circuit training, with three rounds of:
- 6 sets of 1 minute on, 1 minute off on the rower.
- Barbell Squats, 10 reps at 90kg
- Sled pull arms, 15 reps at 90 kg
- Core wipers x 20
- Core v-sits x 20
- Russian twists x 20
- Dumbbell bench press, 10 reps 37.5 kg
- Romanian deadlift, 10 reps 70kg
- Straight arm crunch x 20
- Toe touch crunches x 20
- Reverse crunches x 20
- SkiErg x 1 minute flat out
Great job guys, and keep up the hard work!
- Alan Chambers' Post Expedition report
- We made it!
- Audio Diary: 5 miles from the North Pole
- Audio Diary: Update from Charlie Birkett
- Audio Diary: Josh Lewsey
- Audio Diary: Lewis Moody
- Audio Diary: Danny Grewcock
- Audio Diary: Charlie Birkett
- Longyearbyen to Ice Camp Barneo
- Svalbard preparations