Audio Diary: Lewis Moody
Posted 8th April 2015
On a quick break around lunchtime, Lewis Moody called in for a chat. After walking 4.5 miles this morning, the team are at the halfway point of their journey. The sun had disappeared and the snow had started up, as the team prepared to cover another 5 miles over the afternoon. Team spirits remain high, with all team members helping each other out through the tough times.
Listen to Lewis here:
- Alan Chambers' Post Expedition report
- We made it!
- Audio Diary: 5 miles from the North Pole
- Audio Diary: Update from Charlie Birkett
- Audio Diary: Josh Lewsey
- Audio Diary: Lewis Moody
- Audio Diary: Danny Grewcock
- Audio Diary: Charlie Birkett
- Longyearbyen to Ice Camp Barneo
- Svalbard preparations