We made it!
Posted 11th April 2015
After 6.5 days of trekking in brutal conditions and temperatures of -35C, the team arrived at the North Pole at 1300 on Saturday 13 April. They are all safe and well and would like to once again thank everyone for their support and generosity.
The team are now on their way home, currently in Longyearbyen after being collected from the Pole by helicopter at midnight. We'll be posting the team's last audio diary soon!
- Alan Chambers' Post Expedition report
- We made it!
- Audio Diary: 5 miles from the North Pole
- Audio Diary: Update from Charlie Birkett
- Audio Diary: Josh Lewsey
- Audio Diary: Lewis Moody
- Audio Diary: Danny Grewcock
- Audio Diary: Charlie Birkett
- Longyearbyen to Ice Camp Barneo
- Svalbard preparations